Peter Cuthbertson provides a high level of personal wealth management services, offering tailored expert advice in order to help clients achieve their individual financial aspirations. Peter is a specialist in a wide range of important areas including:
Peter publishes Market Bulletins highlighting economic issues to ensure clients are aware of what is happening in the markets - please click here to view these.
Our financial lives are more complicated than in previous generations and clients need answers
to many questions, such as:
- How do we decide where our money should be invested?
- Do we know how to protect our family's standard of living in the event of death or illness?
- Do we know what income we require in retirement?
- Do we have an inheritance tax issue?
Answers to these questions differ from client to client and cannot be solved by off-the-peg solutions. Nor does one solution solve all and forever - our needs change and continue to change with our circumstances. Peter addresses these issues, enabling both individuals and businesses to achieve their three financial objectives:
- Building and preserving capital
- Managing cash and borrowings
- Financial protection against risk
With 30 years financial services experience, Peter was invited to join the highly successful St. James's Place Wealth Management in 2001 and very much looks forward to utilising this experience to help you with any enquiries you may have.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.